It has been a policy over the past year that registration fees for area and district sports will be paid for all Legion sport participants who volunteer in some capacity at the General Stewart Branch #4. If you do not with to volunteer, any registration fees will not be paid. Evidence of volunteering will be taken from the volunteer book.
NOTE: AS OF SEP 26, 2017 EXECUTIVE MEETING, CHANGES TO THE SPORTS REIMBURSEMENT
POLICY WERE DISCUSSED , VOTED ON AND PASSED.
BRANCH MEMBERS GOING TO DISTRICT SPORTS 2017/18
- 8 Ball Singles - Ken Tamura and Wayne Irvine will play December 15th and 16th in Brooks
- Pairs Crib - Teams JoAnne O'Sullivan and Mary McNab, Mike and Diane Bennett have advanced and will play December 16th in Taber.
- 8 Ball Doubles - Four teams, Ken Tamura & Lloyd Kanewisher, Valentim Sequeira & Ed Byrka, Chuck Conners & Derald Nadeau, Wayne & Fran Irvine will play January 5th and 6th in Coleman.
- Legion Team Crib - Two Branch Teams have advanced and will play January 13/2018 in Redcliff. Congratulations Michael & Diane Bennett, Joseph & Diane Smith,and JoAnne O'Sullivan, Mary McNab, Lil Karass & Dallas Sleightholm.
- Senior Crib - will be held in Vauxhall February 10, 2018. Teams JoAnne O'Sullivan & Mary McNab and Michael & Diane Bennett will represent our Branch. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!